Deleting your account means permanently deleting your profile and removing access to all your MyHire information from our site.
To close your MyHire account from the Settings & Privacy page:
- Click the Me icon at top of your MyHire dashboard homepage.
- Select Settings & Privacy from the dropdown.
- Under Account management section of the Account preferences section, click Change next to Delete account
- Check the reason for Deleting your account and click Next.
- Enter your account password and click Delete Account.
You can also close your account directly from the Mobile App in Profile settings. Before you do, please note:
- You won’t have access to your connections or any information you’ve added to your account.
- Your profile will no longer be visible on MyHire.
- Search engines like Yahoo!, Bing, and Google may still display your information temporarily due to the way they collect and update their search data.
- You’ll lose all bookings and listings you’ve collected on your MyHire profile.
- You may want to download a copy of your data before you close your account with us.
- If you have a premium membership, own a LinkedIn group, or have a premium account license, you’ll have to resolve those accounts before being able to close your Basic account.